CSI Smarts Grade BooK
Students and Parents/Guardians:
The directions listed below have been provided by Dr. Heisey so that you and your parents can access your grades and attendance online through the school’s system. In order to access the system, you must use the email address you provided to the school at the beginning of the school year.
- Go to csivm.spfk12.org. You will need to enter the correct email address and then request that a password be sent to this email. Do this by clicking on Forgot Password/New User Registration.
- Open your email and obtain the password that is provided.
- Log back into the website listed above (csivm.spfk12.org) with the same email address and new password.
- Once you are logged into the system, change your password by using the option in the upper right hand corner of the screen. All passwords must contain at least one non-numeric and non-alphabetical symbol.
- Once in the system, all of the students associated with the email utilized will appear on the screen. SO if you are using your parents email address, you’ll get your info as well as the info for your siblings.
- Clicking on Schedule (just below heading) should bring up your schedule. Those teachers using the on-line grade book will have an icon under the Assign Column. Click this icon to bring up the grades for that class.